cardshow spoils today

I usually check beckett.com and look under their show calendar for the state I am in. manning rcs are a bit expensive but I do have several inserts/base cards in broncos uniform. dlvd means the price delivered on an item sold. I don't know what virtual money is at the moment. may have to ask a moderator about that one
I thought it was like paypal type thing but you don't get cash from it. Like a way to keep your money into something. Idk. But, yea they are. I only want just one Manning RC. Someone has to have an extra one.

Superbowl loss, their value will dip temporarily, now is the time to pick them up

I've been trying to. No one is willing to trade for one. I've even offered multiple cards!

Do you have any kind of trade wants? I have posts up. Willing to trade cards for same value or for wants....

I would say you are going to have to offer a rookie for a rookie for anyone to trade, honestly the best time to trade/sell is at the start of the football season, and the best time to buy is now and for the next 2 months, I am stocking up on luck rookies ( graded) right now, will cash in in a few months

Back