Card show this weekend

northcutt_fan

Week old post bumping extraordinaire
I'm going. Those of you who have my cell #, be prepared if I see anything.

Last time I went Stefan got a Demeco Magic Auto and Brad got a James Davis UD Draft #'d 1/10 (his JSY #).

Guy there, last time, had a Hallady Letterman for $30, an Arod Sketch card for $25 and a Garrett Anderson monster Topps Patch (that was just nasty) for $20. Those will be three purchases if he has them :pray:

Anyone else needing me to search for something, lmk :salut:

Ernie - Hope not. If they are, oh well. I've found a deal or two at the show's I've been to ('91 Donruss Elite HoJo for $1.50 at Nats, that had Jason jizzing in his pants ... )

See if anyone is busting 09/10 SPGU hockey and lmk if any Carters are pulled. He has thirty f*&%ing five different cards in this one product :doh:

See if anyone is busting 09/10 SPGU hockey and lmk if any Carters are pulled. He has thirty f*&%ing five different cards in this one product :doh:

Some guy busted a case on Youtube. The regular jsy's look like crap.

Saw a quad jsy /10 (still looks like crap) and some patch stuff (a really nice one of Ryan Kessler). I'll comment about a sick or low #'d Carter if I see one on the video or at the show.

And everyone else, I'll search for ya'll :salut:

Vintage ...

That's basically all that was at one table and then 3 cases of just MN teams at another table :wall:

Didn't buy anything, because I saw nothing that nobody would want (that was priced reasonably :cry: )

Back