Can't f***in' wait for the Apple Cup :cheers:

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
Washington (0-10) vs. Washington State (1-10). Washington, despite not winning a game this season, is favored. I guess that's because Washington has lost two games by less than 20, where as Washington State has not had a game vs. a 1-A opponent where they have lost by 24 or less.

If these two teams were combined, there is a chance they would compete for a 1-AA playoff spot:lollol:

Washington is the better team, but they do such a good job at screwing up every advantage given to them, that I'm fairly certain Wazzu will win. :(

Washington is the better team, but they do such a good job at screwing up every advantage given to them, that I'm fairly certain Wazzu will win. :(

They haven't lost by less than 4 scores all season when playing a 1-A opponent. If Washington loses this one............uh.....well, they'd really suck but we already know that.

You can have so much fun with their stats.

Neither team has given up less than 27 points in a game this season.

At 13.9 points per game, both teams rank next-to-last in the country in scoring offense.

WSU is also next-to-last in scoring defense, giving up a minute 48.5 points per game. Washington is not far behind, though, at 116th, giving up a paltry 39.9 points per game.

Wash is dead last in turnover margin and total turnovers. Wash is 116th in TOM.

Washington has the worst special teams in the country, ranking 113 in punt return avg, 106 in net punting, and 110 in kickoff return average. WSU is actually a little better, ranking 115, 81, and 74, respectively.

Washington State is the worst 3rd down team in the country, but Washington is the 3rd worst 3rd down defense in the country. Something's gotta give!

The difference in the game will be penalties. Washington is the 8th LEAST penalized team in the country, while Washington State is the third MOST penalized team.

Both lost to UCLA, which I appreciate.

UW is a much better team, with Locker they would have been won a few already.

WSU had a coach who did no recruiting in Doba, the roster is gutted.

10 years ago this was a matchup of two of the better teams in the conference year in and out... this year just a joke. Good thing they weren't playing cal poly...

Back