Cancelled TWO HOBBY BOXES of 2022 PANINI STARS AND STRIPES BASEBALL Random pack break

gwynn_fan

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
In honor of my anniversary tomorrow, I am busting one of these tonight.

This one is a little bit different. This product just released and I wanted to see if anybody might be interested in trying a RANDOM PACK STYLE group box break for Two HOBBY BOXES of 2022 PANINI STARS AND STRIPES BASEBALL?

Okay...as you can see in the pictures, the box says 2022 on the front. However, cardboardconnection.com says 2021in their description. But, we all know what the idiots at Panini are like....

2022 Panini Stars & Stripes USA Baseball again puts the focus on National Team standouts.

The 40-card Hobby boxes deliver five hits, on average, which can be autographs or relics.

Unlike previous editions, there are no cards for players from Japan or Chinese Taipei.

Box Configuration:

-5 packs per box
-8 cards per pack
-5 Autograph OR Memorabilia cards per box
-5 Parallel cards per box
Here is how this break will work. There are 10 spots and the price is $20 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE RANDOM PACK and all of the cards in that pack! When the break fills I will randomize the list to get a random pack order and members in the break will get whatever pack they are assigned after randomization.

When all ten spots are full, I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.
Yes, I stole most of this from Grappler's break on SCC.

Last edited:
Back