Football CANCELED*GROUP CASE BREAK - 2008 National Treasures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BHELSER1981 said:
If we get everyone in the break to agree we can do a random draft number for each participant, and then draft in that order...If it is 100% agreed upon.

There's absolutly no downside to it. Everyone will be able to influence their second team which is a positive thing. So I can't imagine anyone being against it.

Penguin101 said:
There's absolutly no downside to it. Everyone will be able to influence their second team which is a positive thing. So I can't imagine anyone being against it.

I don't see a downside to it either, but since it wasn't the original plan, I have to get everyone's opinion

it does not matter to me either way we do it, i just want the teams to sell out, so we can go down this road !

49ers are still out there ? wow i thought that would be 1 of the 1st to go. if i did not already take 2 i would take them.

a lot of great teams left

Eagles
Vikings
Jets
Patriots
Broncos
Titans
Panthers
Dolphins
Giants
Redskins
Cardinals
49'ers
Rams
Seahawks
Chargers
Bengals
Jaguars
Browns
Texans
Colts
Buccaneers
Saints
Bills
Lions

I Don't Think We Will Get Enough On This One? I Guess Its Too Pricey For Alot Of People? That Stinks, Becuase Its A Great Product.( It Won Product Of The Year 2 Years In A Row Now)

If We Do Not Get Enough, Is There Any Chance That The People Whom Have Selected Teams Would Want To Do A 1 Or 2 Box Break Instead Of The Case, In Which Senerio We Would All Keep 1 Team We Have Selected, And Then Do A Draft To Obtain 4 More Teams Each And Then Randomize The Remaining 2 Teams. Or Something Along Those Lines. Just An Idea To Keep The Hope Alive To Rip This Stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back