Can someone help identify an unusual Tavares Rookie?

TKCards

Bench Warmer
I had this redemption card below in at Upper Deck that I totally forgot about.

2008-09 Be A Player Rookie Redemption #38
Be A Player Rookie Redemption Card

Today I get a package from Upper Deck and the code on the package matches the number for this card above. I opened the package and inside is a 2008-09 Be A Player- John Tavares- Rookie Jersey #'ed 68/99. The card # on the back is RR-281.

P8310145.jpg

I can't find this card listed anywhere and the card # on the back is unusual. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Todd

shats- Thanks for that. It helps a lot.

Tom R- Yes, it is available for trade. Do you have any other football g/u or autos that aren't on your site and/or what do you have of comparable book value in hockey?

upper deck made a huge mistake with sending out the wrong cards to people with 08/09 BAP rookie redemptions...so in an effort to right the ship they made game used parallels of the rookies (like the one you have above) and have started shipping them out....give beckett a couple weeks to add them to the database....and im quite sure these will not be considered rookies or XRC...just a nice rookie parallel..if you need anymore information please feel free to contact me and ill find out what i can for you

Back