Can anyone identify these baseball autos from 60s/70s?

scotsman

Bench Warmer
A patient gave me this baseball today as he knew I loved collecting and he had no use for it, having been given it 30+ years ago by an American friend. Had sat in a paper bag for that time. He believes the players were possibly SF Giants from late 60s and said he wouldn't have been given the ball if they were nobodies.
Having looked at the ball I declined the gift as I believe it contains autos of Willie Mays, Willie McCovey, Juan Marichal and Gay(lord) Perry along with Clyde .....? What do you all think? Am I right in guessing on the autos?

Was a lovely thought but I would rather the patient passed this on to his family as a great heirloom if I am right.

2cc6eb67.jpg
130fca67.jpg

ca128208.jpg
51d5be09.jpg

6bedd006.jpg

I belive picture number 3 is Clyde King. He was a pitcher in the 40"s and 50"s, and the Giants and Braves managers in the 60"s and 70"s. That is just my best guess.

I'd estimate between $400-600 once it is certified. I would really recommend for them to send to PSA/DNA and have the ball certified.

Thanks - I'll probably offer to buy it off him if he doesn't really want this. Thought the premium of so many quality players (4 HOFers) being on 1 ball would bump up the price

Back