Calvin Johnson!!!

Carolina_Crazy06

Bench Warmer
[youtube]KinC5fuAJ98[/youtube]

look @ this video and tell me that Calvin Johnson isnt the NASTIEST wide receiver on earth....well atleast coming out of college this year....perfect combination of size, speed (4.4 40 yard dash) and leaping ability (47 inch vertical leap)....as he says "he isnt a tight end because he is too fast"....i somewhat feel like i discovered him cause i said that he was gonna be good long before anyone else i know did (well atleast evry1 i know that watches NCAA football)....this is why im gonna be the CALVIN JOHNSON SUPERCOLLECTOR when his stuff hits the market....give him 3 years (maybe less) and he will be an All-Pro Wide Receiver!!!.....CALVIN "THE TRUTH" JOHNSON!!!!!

ALSO CAN SOMEONE MAKE ME A CALVIN JOHNSON BANNER...MAKE IT REALLY GOOD AND I WILL DEFINATELY DONATE POINTS

Carolina_Crazy06 said:
how high can u jump....can u dunk 10 ft. yet....i can get 9.5....almost there...lol
Well, I am 14 (turned 14 in September) and my vert is 30", too bad I am only 5'7 otherwise I could dunk it! :( How old are you and how high can you jump? There is a kid in my grade who is 6'2-6'3 and can barely get rim! Oh and what do you want on your banner? Animated?

Hornsfan-You want one, too?

#1Rookie Card Collector said:
Im 12 and 5'8" i think i can get 8.5 or 9.
:eek: your tall!! :eek: When I was 12, I was prolly only 5'4...if that! I can get way up there and got $10 ridin on if I can get rim, too bad my ankle got screwed up...twice this year!! But, hey, not many people can say that they have a 30" vertical.

Back