Football ** C-U-T-L-E-R Final Picks taken of the Now Complete

What Do you think of this set?

• Big Pimpin

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • Ah its Ok I like Vince better(wank wank)

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

atrain2004

Bench Warmer
HIGH%20END%20SOME%20PC%20PIECES

Its finally complete the C and R are red hots /25 the others are all /175. I have yet to see a C and R from Hot prospects in the blue color!

hahahahhaha

i think you know which one i voted for...

very impressive though..would be nicer if they were all the same set but still awesome

Very nice!

(Cutler is a better QB than Vince. Vince is a better, I guess, winner? .. or at least this far. I tihink Cutler will have the better career... because what happens when the defenses figure out VY. He doesn't have that good of a passing game.

I dont get how anyone can say Vince is better has his type of QB ever won the SB. Im old fashioned I want a drop back qb with a laser for an arm

#11Roy I agree I think Vince is full of talent, i cant stand behind any of them big mobile Qbs till they win the big one. Ive got burnt too many times collecting Culpepper and McNabb in 99-00 thought they would each have a SB each but for some reason it doesnt work for these type of QB's

BIG PIMPIN BABY ... BIG PIIIIIIIIMPIN!

All the haterz huh? We'll just wait and see, I think Denver plays Tennessee in the regular season around week 9-10 ...... Can't wait to see Travis Henry run all over them and Cutler toss bombs all day!

C-U-T-L-E-R .......... CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTLER!

I need to get a full pic. like that of my Marshall set.

Back