Basketball BV Help on a LeBron Rookie RC AUTO 16/25

stevesportscards

Bench Warmer
I have a 2003-2004 Upper Deck Triple Dimensions Standout Sigs LeBron James RC AUTO 16/25. I have looked in Becketts and online Becketts. It is N/A, but I want to find out what you guys think about it. I have seen ranges from $700-$1200 and I would like to know what you guys think it is worth.

Thanks

Thanks everyone for the compliments and help. I was actually thinking before trying to research this card the BV would be $1200-$1500. Im thinking it is around $1200 and sell value $800. Not sure what to do with it. Is 133 feedback on eBay good enough or no??

stevesportscards said:
Thanks everyone for the compliments and help. I was actually thinking before trying to research this card the BV would be $1200-$1500. Im thinking it is around $1200 and sell value $800. Not sure what to do with it. Is 133 feedback on eBay good enough or no??

don't sell yourself short, your feedback is 134:p

stevesportscards said:

If you need help selling it, I have 735+ Power Seller, I could help you out if you dont feel confident in your account :)

I would say BV would be around 800. I don't see it going for more than the SP which only sells around 550-600 right now. It is an insert and not a true rookie auto but none the less an AWESOME pull. congrats bud

Back