Buying/Trading for Exquisite Limited Logos, any available??

engelwood1122

Bench Warmer
I decided im gonna stop trying to go after the Premium Patches and Spgu patches, and just go for some Limited Logos. They are one of the best looking sets out there, and there much more common then what i was going after. It may take awhile to get a whole set together, but id figure it will be the only set im gonna go for and i got all the time in the world to go after it. So please let me know if you have any available! Im looking for 05/06, 06/07, and 07/08 Limited Logos for now. Like i said i will buy or trade for what you have, so if you like anything from me, lmk thanks!!

Check my bucket on the first page, I have a Rudy Gay that should be here any day. Its 07-08. I am looking for another high end auto in the same bv and sv range bv is $80 and sv is $30. Plmk by pm if interested, I will forget I posted! Thanks!

Bibbyfanatic said:
Check my bucket on the first page, I have a Rudy Gay that should be here any day. Its 07-08. I am looking for another high end auto in the same bv and sv range bv is $80 and sv is $30. Plmk by pm if interested, I will forget I posted! Thanks!

Pm sent! thx

Back