Buying/Trading For Bowman Chrome Rcs/Refs/Autos!

PhilliesProspector

Bench Warmer
hey,

I'm looking to get as much Bowman Chrome stuff as possible right now!

I dont care how much/what year/or really who the Player is! im just looking to build up my Bowman Chrome Collection!

Im Mostley looking for-

Prospect Base Chrome- would like bulk chrome lot!
Prospect BC refs- dont care who or which kind of ref! ALL!!
Prospect BC autos- again dont care who and would like ref.
Current MLB players bc rcs/ref/autos- anyone that plays in the Bigs ill take!
Bowman Gu jerseys- any year/player/Color

also would like ALL Philadelphia Phillies Cards- Gu/Autos/Rcs!

plmk what u have! Will trade for them or just BUY!

pm/im for fast response- Whityfoprez- aim

thanks
-matt

Hey PhilliesProspector,

I was looking at your bucket and I had a couple of questions. First, I noticed that the Bowman Chrome that you showcased are from recent years. I have a mix of Chrome from back as far as '97, I think, although not much of any in particular. Are you wanting to go back that far?
Second question, I have some autograph cards that are Bowman but not Bow. Chrome. Would you be interested in them as well? I realize that it may depend on who it is (lol)...
Nykerry43

Nykerry43 said:
Hey PhilliesProspector,

I was looking at your bucket and I had a couple of questions. First, I noticed that the Bowman Chrome that you showcased are from recent years. I have a mix of Chrome from back as far as '97, I think, although not much of any in particular. Are you wanting to go back that far?
Second question, I have some autograph cards that are Bowman but not Bow. Chrome. Would you be interested in them as well? I realize that it may depend on who it is (lol)...
Nykerry43

yes i can go back to 97'- as long as there in the Pros now really.

I do have chroems back from 97' but most are Pc now.

and i can use any Bowman autos too lmk what u have
-matt

Hey PhilliesProspector,

So I found the following Bowman Chrome. Listed by year...

'97 - Mariano Rivera, Pedro Martinez (2), Randy Johnson, Wes Helm, Todd Helton (one with the U.S. Flag in the background)
'98 - Gil Meche, Bernie Williams (I know he is not playing but is still someone recognizable)
'99 - Jason Standrige, Chris George, David Kelton, Juan Rivera
'00 - CC Sabathia, Carlos Hernandez, David Walling, Lyle Overbay, Austin Kearns, Wascar Serrano, Barry Zito (this is from the Bowman Draft)
'01 - David Kelton
'02 - Dewon Brazelton, Jorge Padilla, Mike Eusebio
'03 - Rob Hammock, Ramon Nivar
'04 - Scott Proctor (2), Robinson Cano
'05 - Kelly Johnson, Mark Teahen, Francisco Liriano, Josh Barfield, Kevin Thompson

Also, I have a Derek Jeter, '95, the silver version of the Minor League MVP's and it is numbered 229.

I'm interested in the following, I found them in your Chrome RC's:

'03 Jarrod Saltalamacchia, Jose Tabata, Chase Wright

I also found GU cards of:

Don Mattingly, H. Matsui, David Wright

I am most interested in the Saltalamacchia, and the GU cards but I would be happy to work out an arrangement. If I cannot have the Saltalamacchia, then I would probably want to keep the Zito and the Nivar. I would still want to trade...

LMK if you are interested,
Nykerry43

Back