Buying MJ inserts and base from the 80's and 90's

how much are you paying for inserts? i know it may depend on what insert it is but just give me a range before i list what i have. thanks!

hi

BDHornets1 said:
how much are you paying for inserts? i know it may depend on what insert it is but just give me a range before i list what i have. thanks!

hay bud, i would rather trade first , but will buy harder to get inserts..
and i will be willing to pay ebay prices

Please check the front page of my site. I apologize if there are any duplicates or cards you aren't looking for. All that are listed on that front site are available. Let me know if you need any and we can make it happen. I'd rather sell than trade cause i'm saving for an engagement ring, but i'm pretty easy to work with.

Pictures by bdhornets1 - Photobucket

i have a set of michel jordan upper deck from 1985-97 theres a total of 12 of them will sell them for 20 bucks dlvd.they are about 4 inches tall and 3 in. wide lmk

View attachment 931

Attachments

• cards 051.jpg
    cards 051.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 73
hi

BDHornets1 said:
Please check the front page of my site. I apologize if there are any duplicates or cards you aren't looking for. All that are listed on that front site are available. Let me know if you need any and we can make it happen. I'd rather sell than trade cause i'm saving for an engagement ring, but i'm pretty easy to work with.

hay bud its guna take a while to check ill pm you later

hi

BDHornets1 said:

hay bud i need the first 3 in pic 1 and most of the 1's in the wizards uni

ok, i'd like to sell. i'll come up with a price, if it's too much maybe we can do a cash/card deal? i'll go by what i can find on ebay. I'll send you a PM. Thanks!

I have these

1993 Upper Deck 3-D Triple Double Hologram
1995 Emotion (#45 jersey)
1997 UD3 Star Focus Diecut

LMK

Thanks
Mike

Back