busted a box of 2010 Absolute....Tebow, McCoy. Tate!!!!!!

ru72

Bench Warmer
Broke down and bought a box of Absolute. Most likely the hits will end up on ebay, but thought Id post here to see if anyone might make me an offer I couldnt refuse. Anyway, here are the goods (scans in bucket)....

Base
#4 Matt Ryan
#7 Anquan Boldin
#23 Josh Cribbs
#31 Kyle Orton
#46 Maurice Jones-Drew
#49 Jamaal Charles
#65 Steve Smith
#88 TJ Houshmandzadeh

#'ed RC's
#136 Freddie Barnes 212/299 (Bears)
#182 Rusty Smith 021/299 (Titans)

Misc #'ed
Jordan Shipley War Room #1 - 20/50
Donnie Avery Spectrum #89 - 23/50

GU
Matt Leinart / Larry Fitzgerald / Beanine Wells Trios (triple gu) #14 - 18/75

Auto/GU RC's
Colt McCoy RPM #203 Auto/Jsy - 292/299
Golden Tate War Room #8 Auto/Jsy - 17/25

and

Tim Tebow War Room #18 Auto/3 Clr Patch - 03/10

I aminterested in these

snick103 said:
I aminterested in these

like the Mannning/Manning dual au
and might also be interested in the Moreno au

vike said:
Check me for the tebow thanks

I must say you have an unbelieveable bucket. A ton of nice stuff in there. I did see several cards that interests me, but was kind of hoping to get a high end Packer card in return for the Tebow....unless I overlooked, whcih is quite possible, I only noitced the octo auto (with Hornung). But I must say, I did like any of those Peterson autos, the Manning and the Harvin amoungst others, flat out, you just have some quality stuff

ru72 said:
I must say you have an unbelieveable bucket. A ton of nice stuff in there. I did see several cards that interests me, but was kind of hoping to get a high end Packer card in return for the Tebow....unless I overlooked, whcih is quite possible, I only noitced the octo auto (with Hornung). But I must say, I did like any of those Peterson autos, the Manning and the Harvin amoungst others, flat out, you just have some quality stuff

thanks, that is the only packer. the steelers, packers and eagles seem to go fast. lmk if you cant get a higher end packer from someone else. just pm me and will work something out thanks again for the look

vike said:
thanks, that is the only packer. the steelers, packers and eagles seem to go fast. lmk if you cant get a higher end packer from someone else. just pm me and will work something out thanks again for the look

you got it....thanks

ru72 said:
Broke down and bought a box of Absolute. Most likely the hits will end up on ebay, but thought Id post here to see if anyone might make me an offer I couldnt refuse. Anyway, here are the goods (scans in bucket)....

Base
#4 Matt Ryan
#7 Anquan Boldin
#23 Josh Cribbs
#31 Kyle Orton
#46 Maurice Jones-Drew
#49 Jamaal Charles
#65 Steve Smith
#88 TJ Houshmandzadeh

#'ed RC's
#136 Freddie Barnes 212/299 (Bears)
#182 Rusty Smith 021/299 (Titans)

Misc #'ed
Jordan Shipley War Room #1 - 20/50
Donnie Avery Spectrum #89 - 23/50

GU
Matt Leinart / Larry Fitzgerald / Beanine Wells Trios (triple gu) #14 - 18/75

Auto/GU RC's

and

see anything for the MCCoy or Tebow
harvin.gif

josh.gif

josh2.gif

ten.gif

josh1.gif

gore4.gif

gore1.gif

gore2.gif

gore3.gif

tebow8.gif

kot2.gif

kot1.gif

franko - some really nice stuff there....really didnt see anything for the Tebow but somewhat interested in the Jennings, Howton and Hawk.

kordell2000 - really dont have any specific bv in mind....was just seeing if I might be able to make some kind of trade before I listed it on ebay

Back