Busted 2 Tins of 07 Sweet Spot

Moosehead

HALL OF FAME FREAK
So my shop has been pushing the 08 sweet spot on me and I told him I would be interested in 07 (Lincecum) but not 08. I go in yesterday and he had 6 tins in of 07.. So of course I felt obligated to buy a couple- and he gave me 10 off of each tin. These were the hits:

Tin #1

tri6-2.jpg

tri6.jpg

verl.jpg

And a redemption for a Josh Willingham Auto/Glove

Tin #2

tri6-3.jpg

tri6-4.jpg

verl-1.jpg

verl-2.jpg

I can use the J.Rollins jersey. Check my lists in football/baseball. Thanks, PM me if u see something.

I personally have had luck with 08 (Quentin SS auto, Hanley SS auto out of my only 2 target tins), but I agree 07 had better quality.

moosehead said:
woodman, where is your list?

Stump- I like the Jham Bat. I also have a mauer spx jersey and like the Will Clark Jersey.

What year and color is the SPX Mauer jersey, I already have a grey one from 2007?

stumpfreeman said:
What year and color is the SPX Mauer jersey, I already have a grey one from 2007?

I think I just answered my own question by checking your bucket, is it the 2008 SPX white jersey of Mauer? If so then we have a trade. I am going out of town until tomorrow, so I can send out early next week. If you post the trade, I'll confirm it and get it out monday or tuesday. Let me know.

Thanks, STUMP

Stump I believe it is 08. I'll post the deal, just let me know when you ship and I will do the same.

JPC, I didn't see anything for the stewart and the lewis is pc. I will sell you the stewart for 6 shipped.

Back