Burger King Yankees Cards from the 1970s....How do you determine (priceless) value?

jayne

Bench Warmer
I love these cards that I got as a kid from Burger King. Probably would not give them up, especially in light of all the junk cards I got growing up proper in the 80s flooded card market. But, still would love to know if you have guidance on how to determine their value, if they would have value?

there is a set from 1977 (22 cards) on eBay for $18.95 (Buy It Now) and a set from 1979 (23 cards) for $9.99 (Buy It Now)... or a set from 1970 (22 cards, no checklist) for $6.95 and a 1978 set (23 cards) for $17.99 (both are Buy It Now prices).

There is a complete set of 1977 (24 cards) that is open to bidding and is currently sitting at $16.00 with 4 bids.

Thanks for answering that. I should have thought: a.) post this in the how much section of the forum, b.) to look on ebay is where to start every search. Love those cards too much to part with them for anything (at least now). Makes me happy they seem low to me :) Thanks again!

How about all of those McDonalds sets from the late 90s? Is it pretty much just what value is establised on eBay or whatever buyer you can manage to wrangle, or is there some list somewhere that people reference when listing blind?

Or the Wheaties cards? I thought they might have value but am getting nothing positive! Kind of cool! I have two others like that, no discernible company or logo. One may be a dual card with Jordan as a baseball player and Frank Thomas next to him. Interesting.

Back