Bucket Started.... List Complete...Lets Trade!!

kordell2000 said:
Hey bud, I need the Cris Carter, John David Booty's and the Henne. Please check my tradelist for them.
Do you still like the Troy Williamson? I like the Moreno and the Mike Thomas lettermens. What can we do for those? Carter is in other trade talks currently.

I like the fitzgerald patch I have these for trade lmk what we can do

laurence maroney fresh ink auto bv $60

jerod mayo bowman chrome green auto bv $30

abb327 said:
I like the fitzgerald patch I have these for trade lmk what we can do

laurence maroney fresh ink auto bv $60

jerod mayo bowman chrome green auto bv $30
Which Fitzgerald patch is it you like? I have 2 of them. 1 is a rookie patch /50 and the other is out of 25/ Do you happen to have anythign else for trade? Or even a list I could look at? Thanks!

Its the patch #erd to 25 the player timeline one but I have that mayo auto the maroney auto and a jeremy maclin topps chrome auto left for trade that's about it right now you interested in any of those and is that card in mint condition

2004 leaf rookies and stars longevity bernard berrian gold 3 color patch 25/50

i really like this please take a look at my list

i also like this stuff:
2008 press pass gridiron graphs john david booty
is this autoed?
02 fleer platinum platinum portraits daunte culpepper 2 color patch
2004 playoff honors quad jersey roy williams/mewelde moore/bernard berrian/kevin jones 223/250

NDguy said:
Do you still like the Troy Williamson? I like the Moreno and the Mike Thomas lettermens. What can we do for those? Carter is in other trade talks currently.
I just get Vikings for a friend. Let me send him a pic of the Williamson and see if he needs it.

NDguy said:
What is bv on the cards that I was interested in plus the Williamson?

abb327 said:
Its the patch #erd to 25 the player timeline one but I have that mayo auto the maroney auto and a jeremy maclin topps chrome auto left for trade that's about it right now you interested in any of those and is that card in mint condition
I have a little interest in the Maclin auto. The card is mint.

redbird8 said:
i also like this stuff:
2008 press pass gridiron graphs john david booty
is this autoed?
02 fleer platinum platinum portraits daunte culpepper 2 color patch
2004 playoff honors quad jersey roy williams/mewelde moore/bernard berrian/kevin jones 223/250
2007 leaf limited phenoms brandon jackson rookie gu/auto 1/25
2007 donruss threads team threads steve young,alex smith,frank gore,ronnie lott quad gu 81/100

what are these bvs?

Back