bucket just updated for more trades 6/2/12

braves4life1025, trade is posted. thanks

alex, those are a little steep so dont see us getting anything done for the kobe

Yeah well the Dalton books $150 and most are only 1-2 colors, the Stafford books at least $100-$125, and the Calvin is /10 and his stuff is selling high. I'm not willing to part with the farm for a Kobe auto. Panini ruined his value by putting 1 million of his autos out in every product. Used to be a $500-$600 auto back years ago, now the cheaper Panini ones don't even get $100

i know what the cards book for dalton $150 stafford $100 and ofcourse johnson doesnt book /10. kobe is $200 and not going to give it away for a bunch of lower end stuff either. if the kobe is so cheap as you put it why do you keep asking for it? i have told you what i like and what the kobe books for and nothing matches up for either of us so we can move on to other trades

Won't trade either of those 2 at BV because first the Stafford is the only Stafford that Beckett never raised the price on and the Dalton is a 3clr. I got a Dalton SPA 1clr I will trade you $150

Back