Bucket is reloaded and ready to trade!

xdvop86

Bench Warmer
I have added tons of new high dollar cards such as Wayne Gretzky auto, Hank Aaron auto, Jim Parker auto and tons more. I am looking for mainly Pro Football Hall of Famer cut autographs, Rod Woodson auto and a Curtis Martin auto. I am however willing to look at all offers, lists and buckets. Thanks for looking.

Pictures by xdvop86 - Photobucket

so your the person who got the mixx immortals patch auto.id be interested in trading for it thanks.i also have somethreads in the high end forum you can check or just cruise the bucket.

Answer

jaydouble said:
so your the person who got the mixx immortals patch auto.id be interested in trading for it thanks.i also have somethreads in the high end forum you can check or just cruise the bucket.

The ones I found I am interested in your autos of Joe Flacco, Felix Jones and Ray Rice. LMK if we can work something out for any of these.

Answer

reggiebush25 said:
i like the ward patch auto and the hart auto and the skyler green bv's please

Hart auto bv 8.00, Green auto bv 15.00 and Ward has no bv because it is #3/10. I have 75.00 invested in it so that is what I would want in return. LMK

Interested

tndcollectables said:
hey dude, interested in the d ware auto, merriman auto, blue auto

I am interested in your Mercury Morris auto, Lenny Moore auto and Leaf Greg Olsen auto. LMK if you want to work something out. Thanks.

Back