Football BROWNS: Edwards doesn't deny stone-cold truth

officer27

Bench Warmer
Monday, November 24, 2008 7:13 AM EST
By JEFF SCHUDEL
[email protected]

CLEVELAND — No one has to remind Braylon Edwards how many passes he has dropped this season.

He knows the long completion from Brady Quinn yesterday was exactly 42 yards. He also knows among the 17 passes he has dropped in 2008 were passes that could have made the difference in the game against Houston yesterday, and the one against Baltimore on Nov. 2, among others.

"There are definitely plays that can and should be made by me," Edwards said. "I'm just not making those plays. I don't know what it is. I don't know what's going on.

"I'm not worried about what outside people say. I'm not worried about what (the media) says. I don't know what it is, but I have to go somewhere and get my head together."

Full Story -----> BROWNS: Edwards doesn't deny stone-cold truth Morning Journal: Serving Lorain, Erie, Huron and western Cuyahoga counties

Braylon enough is enough this is what you are paid to do. It's simple just catch the ball. We could care less if you run for 80 yards AFTER the catch JUST CATCH THE BALL, no more no less.

Back