Hockey Brian Burke to Toronto?

rndmhro

Molson Hero
I think its more then likely when his contract runs out he will Come to toronto. Its my hope anyway. He has built some great teams and I'd love to see what he can do in Toronto. Theres alot of rumors on where he might go. What do you think?

I dismiss every rumour about anyone going to Toronto, until it actually happens. Every year, there is a rumour that almost every single free agent wants to go to Toronto...

I'm not that impressed with Burke. There are better GM's out there, IMO problem is they aren't available. I think Burke is way over-rated. He won a Cup with Anaheim. Big deal. Not like he built that team. He walked into there with a very good nucleus, added a couple tweaks, and they won. This guy is an idiot, and egomaniac, and when the Leafs do hire him, his true colors will soon shine. He will not be the guy to save the Toronto Maple Leafs. Just my opinion, but I couldn't care less if he stays in Anaheim, or comes to Toronto. He really isn't as good as everyone thinks. You'll see.

I would consider trying to lur these guys before I'd settle on Burke.

Ken Holland
Lou Lamoriello
Jim Rutherford
Scotty Bowman

Back