Football Breaks from Gridiron Gear Pack sale.

jaguars06

Bench Warmer
Base, But some good's

Peyton Manning Performers Jersey #058/100
Willie Reed Rookie X #001/100
Ethan Kilmer Rookie Auto #012/250

Good stuff. Wish we would have another Gridiron Gear Pack sale.

Nice pulls... from how many packs??

If the Manning is FT, i'd like a shot at it.

Here's some Jags cards i have...

Mark Brunell 05 Gridiron Gear Performers Nameplate Patch! 4 Colors, layers, breaks, MUST SEE) #d 31/50
Matt Jones 05 Sage GOLD AUTO #d 119/200
Matt Jones 05 UD Legends Future Legends Jersey (white)
Matt Jones 06 Elite Chain Reaction Jersey (white) #d 58/299
Matt Jones 05 Finest RC & Xfractor #d 105/250
Matt Jones 05 Pristine RC
Greg Jones 04 Sweet Spot RC/AUTO Helmet #d 116/650
Byron Leftwich 05 Leaf R&S Crusade PURPLE Die-Cut Jersey (white) #d 57/150
Byron Leftwich/Charlie Frye 05 Reflections “Cut FTS Cloth” DUAL (white/brown)
Greg Jones 04 Bowman SOTF AUTO (strange blue line on bottom of card, looks like slip with pen)
David Garrard 02 Press Pass AUTO (minor chipping on back, top edge)

From 5 packs, I am thinking about possibly buying a box or two of Gridiron Gear.

The Manning is moveable though I have those all Colts. May put it on ebay, was really looking to sell it.

well thanks anyway, probably not the guy to sell it to. have the money to spend but i'm too crafty on ebay to pay average sales price. Just bought a lot of (36) 2006 GU for $73 shipped. Had an 06 LCM FOTG Jersey /100 and 06 Topps Pro-Bowl Jersey, both Peyton obviously. After i'm done selling the rest, those 2 Peyton's will cost me pennies, if that.

Since i'm not opening any GG, best i could offer is $8.50 shipped.

jaguars06 said:
From 5 packs, I am thinking about possibly buying a box or two of Gridiron Gear.

The Manning is moveable though I have those all Colts. May put it on ebay, was really looking to sell it.

please dont that product has not had much luck with most collectors look at this 3 box break

nothing but crap, not even enough crap to make 1 boxes money back lol

randallcards said:
please dont that product has not had much luck with most collectors look at this 3 box break

http://sportscardsheriff.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=215680

nothing but crap, not even enough crap to make 1 boxes money back lol

Nice cards Jag,

The guy that broke those three boxes, well he had some very bad luck.

Now I have a question for you Randall, how can you post a link to another trading sites thread not be called spamming. I dont care and found the thread interesting, but I asked a mod if I could post a link to another thread, of a guy that had some health problems and was selling cards, and the mod told me to get the guy to join. I guess I see no difference. Do the rules not apply to mods?

Colts420 said:
well thanks anyway, probably not the guy to sell it to. have the money to spend but i'm too crafty on ebay to pay average sales price. Just bought a lot of (36) 2006 GU for $73 shipped. Had an 06 LCM FOTG Jersey /100 and 06 Topps Pro-Bowl Jersey, both Peyton obviously. After i'm done selling the rest, those 2 Peyton's will cost me pennies, if that.

Since i'm not opening any GG, best i could offer is $8.50 shipped.

Hve it on ebay right now, if it does not sell, I can sell it to you for $8.50

Back