*BREAKING NEWS* Heath Miller ARRESTED in PA

ya i have no idea why ? he has some nice stuff and shows it off. come on guys stop acting like this unless he was posting like this in all your threads then i could understand but i don't see it.

ya i have no idea why ? he has some nice stuff and shows it off. come on guys stop acting like this unless he was posting like this in all your threads then i could understand but i don't see it.
I remember on bmb board a lot of people didn't like Romo (i would of never found this site if it wasn't for him) . He has never really bothered me. the politics and world at large forum had some real heated discussions involving him and other members.

Ya but no reason for people to post like this in his threads. If you don't like what someone posts just don't read the threads or don't post on it. Its your choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya but no reason for people to post like this in his threads. If you don't like what someone posts just don't read the threads or don't post on it. Its your choice.
sad thing is, people posting here is rare. then threads like these get tons of posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
b3593edc.gif

Although part of me wishes I saw the original posts I do find Mike's revisions highly entertaining as well. I'm hungry now though.

Although part of me wishes I saw the original posts I do find Mike's revisions highly entertaining as well. I'm hungry now though.
eh, I have access to the originals. You didn't miss anything. Just some stupid bickering about cards and teams with lots of cursing. Rex's revisions are much more entertaining.

Back