Break Complete! Teams/Bids Locked! 2022 Topps Allen and Ginter Team Auction Style 12 Hobby Box Group Case Break

Thanks so much for your willingness to help guys! After the break and after I sort the cards I’ll let you guys know what extras you got and we can go from there. Really excited to put this set together and see how this goes!

All the best,
Mike

Mike:

Go ahead and keep any Twins base card you need, including SPs. I would definitely want to keep at least one of the Jose Miranda RC, but hopefully we pull several of those and so you can keep it too.

Luis

Mike:

Go ahead and keep any Twins base card you need, including SPs. I would definitely want to keep at least one of the Jose Miranda RC, but hopefully we pull several of those and so you can keep it too.

Luis
Thanks so much Luis I’ll reach out to let you know what you get and how many extras of each.

All the best,
Mike

Sweet break, sorry I missed most of the live, was listening to some of it in the car and just watched final 4 boxes. Can't wait to trade around those non-baseball minis!

Mike, I am definitely going to rip that Nick Castellanos RIP card. If you want to do it on camera tonight during the Bowman Chrome break, end the suspense for me and go for it!

Mike, I am definitely going to rip that Nick Castellanos RIP card. If you want to do it on camera tonight during the Bowman Chrome break, end the suspense for me and go for it!
Okay I can rip it for you tonight Larry. Hope it has something really nice inside!

Back