Break Complete! SCC November Trading Contest FREE Group Break

Hi everybody! For the November Trading Contest the FREE group box break will be a 2023 Topps Series 2 Hobby Box FREE Pick Your Team Style Group Break. There will be a total of 30 spots. All you needed to do to qualify to enter the contest was to have at least 1 COMPLETED TRADE on SCC for the month of November. Now here is the kicker…the draft order is determined by number of trades for the month. If you had the most trades you'll get first pick from all 30 MLB teams! Second most gets second pick and so on. In the likely event that there are members with the same number of trades I will randomize to determine when they will choose their teams. Note that I will try to give each person about an hour to make their pick before moving on to the next person so that week can keep this moving. Please feel free to message me your proxy picks if your pick is going to be coming up soon and you are not sure if you will be online to make it.

Please note that there were more than 30 members with trades so to cover the extra spots we'll also have a 2022 Topps Heritage High Number Hobby Box (same box will also be used to cover the extra spots in the Transaction Contest FREE break) so please let me know if you would rather have a team from that box instead of the 2023 Topps Series 2 Hobby Box.

Also, starting this month the FREE group breaks will be limited to members only. I would like to make sure that the SCC members who qualify for these FREE group breaks have the opportunity to join and get the teams that they want.

Hoping this will be a fun contest. Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Okay here is the draft order for the FREE group box break:

1. @Calsp3 Atlanta Braves
  2. @LarryG Los Angeles Dodgers
  3. @Illrimesaya
  4. @Bobbyd9179 Arizona Diamondbacks
  5. @rtsjr Heritage Los Angeles Angels
  6. @crankbait09 Heritage Cincinnati Reds
  7. @ersportcards
  8. @mcgwirenut Baltimore Orioles
  9. @2000Doubles
  10. @Criollos Los Angeles Angels
  11. @zlw1 Chicago Cubs
  12. @dubby25
  13. @Mechjo16
  14. @Molitor04x
  15. @smitha1
  16. @darkman
  17. @David K.
  18. @bfd13
  19. @cornwellfamily
  20. @peaceandlove
  21. @smithbrian524
  22. @Prosefan1
  23. @BarJack34
  24. @avora
  25. @HabsFan6
  26. @bdink25
  27. @horfin
  28. @Foul Territory Cards
  29. @tdcardz
  30. @kclj520
  31. @littleredjacks
  32. @NEPatriotsFan
  33. @jdmurchie
  34. @rburke02
  35. @DaSoxFan
  36. @woodman

Remaining Teams:

2023 Topps Series 2 Hobby:

Boston Red Sox
Chicago White Sox
Cincinnati Reds
Cleveland Guardians
Colorado Rockies
Detroit Tigers
Houston Astros
Kansas City Royals
Miami Marlins
Milwaukee Brewers
Minnesota Twins
New York Yankees
New York Mets
Oakland Athletics
Philadelphia Phillies
Pittsburgh Pirates
San Diego Padres
San Francisco Giants
Seattle Mariners
St. Louis Cardinals
Tampa Bay Rays
Texas Rangers
Toronto Blue Jays
Washington Nationals

2022 Topps Heritage High Number Hobby:
Arizona Diamondbacks
Baltimore Orioles
Boston Red Sox
Chicago White Sox
Chicago Cubs
Cleveland Guardians
Colorado Rockies
Detroit Tigers
Houston Astros
Los Angeles Dodgers
Miami Marlins
Milwaukee Brewers
Minnesota Twins
New York Yankees
New York Mets
Oakland Athletics
Philadelphia Phillies
Pittsburgh Pirates
San Diego Padres
San Francisco Giants
St. Louis Cardinals
Tampa Bay Rays
Texas Rangers
Toronto Blue Jays
Washington Nationals
I just made my account, I am from the bench, and I have completed trades with you there. Could I enter?

I just made my account, I am from the bench, and I have completed trades with you there. Could I enter?
Hey Eli welcome to SCC! We do these free breaks each month here. The ones posted are for SCC members who completed transactions and trades on the site in November so they are open only to those members. However, we'll be doing FREE breaks for transactions and trades in December. So if you happen to make any trades etc. you will automatically be entered into those contests. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

Back