Break Complete! SCC/Bench Joint Baseball Group Break Club - March 2022

Sorry Kevin…can push it a day or two if you would like to watch live. Let me know.

Mike
I really appreciate the offer Mike but there's no sense waiting on me. Between work and my insomnia I never know what my wake/sleep hours are going to be like. I'm also a little superstitious by this point. Ever since I first started getting into the breaks with Chris Palmieri I always seemed to get my biggest hits when I missed the live break.

I really appreciate the offer Mike but there's no sense waiting on me. Between work and my insomnia I never know what my wake/sleep hours are going to be like. I'm also a little superstitious by this point. Ever since I first started getting into the breaks with Chris Palmieri I always seemed to get my biggest hits when I missed the live break.
Okay got it…and I hear you about the superstition…definitely stick with what has been working! Hope we pull some nice cards for you that you’ll be able to enjoy watching on the replay!

All the best,
Mike

How do you become part of this?
Hey John…you can join by taking one of the unclaimed teams, there are currently 3 teams available the Texas Rangers, Arizona Diamondbacks, and Colorado Rockies (the San Francisco Giants were just claimed).

We let people keep their teams as long as they want from month to month. Still people swap and drop teams all the time (some teams more often than others). If a team is dropped members of the group get first crack at claiming them for the first 24 hours (if more than one person is interested we randomize to see who gets the team). So a good way to potentially end up with a team you are looking at that might already be claimed is to join the club with an available team and then grab a team you are more interested in when they come available.

Let me know if any of that doesn’t make sense or if you have any other questions. Thanks John!

Mike

Update…break will still be happening tonight but there is one small issue. For some reason blowout cards split my order into two packages…one arrived and one did not. The one that did not make it contained the Topps Chrome Black and the Panini Contenders boxes. I have opened an investigation to see what happened and to either get a replacement or refund but they said it will take up to 8 business days. So I just ended up placing another order for another Topps Chrome Black box and another Panini Contenders box and they are on the way. They won’t be here in time for the break tonight so we’ll do this…I’ll do the break in 2 parts…part 1 will be tonight with the 2022 Topps Heritage, 2021 Donruss Optic, 2021 Topps Gold Label, and 2021 Topps Finest (plus a couple other bonus goodies!)…and part 2 will be when the 2021 Topps Chrome Black and 2021 Panini Contenders boxes arrive in a couple of days.

Sorry for the issue…usually never happens but I have had two shipping issues with blowout in just this last week!

Just wanted to let everybody know what is happening and what the plan is so there are no surprises when I go live tonight.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions. Otherwise, see you all tonight at 6pm PST!

Mike

Hi,

I noticed you got a Mize in the gold label box….if it’s available please let me know what you could use for it. Mike mentioned he would hold it to save you on shipping.

Thanks

Update…break will still be happening tonight but there is one small issue. For some reason blowout cards split my order into two packages…one arrived and one did not. The one that did not make it contained the Topps Chrome Black and the Panini Contenders boxes. I have opened an investigation to see what happened and to either get a replacement or refund but they said it will take up to 8 business days. So I just ended up placing another order for another Topps Chrome Black box and another Panini Contenders box and they are on the way. They won’t be here in time for the break tonight so we’ll do this…I’ll do the break in 2 parts…part 1 will be tonight with the 2022 Topps Heritage, 2021 Donruss Optic, 2021 Topps Gold Label, and 2021 Topps Finest (plus a couple other bonus goodies!)…and part 2 will be when the 2021 Topps Chrome Black and 2021 Panini Contenders boxes arrive in a couple of days.

Sorry for the issue…usually never happens but I have had two shipping issues with blowout in just this last week!

Just wanted to let everybody know what is happening and what the plan is so there are no surprises when I go live tonight.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions. Otherwise, see you all tonight at 6pm PST!

Mike
Ok.. so what do I need to do to be part of next month?

If need to pick from remaining team. I’ll try Rangers

Last edited:
Back