Break Complete! New! 2021 Topps Allen and Ginter Chrome Baseball Pick Your Teams Style Group Box Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Live link to the group box break:

Anybody interested in trying another PICK YOUR TEAMS STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2021 TOPPS ALLEN AND GINTER CHROME BASEBALL?

Box configuration:

-18 packs per box
-4 cards per pack
-6 base card refractors per box
-18 mini base cards per box
-7 insert cards per box

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $13 per spot. Each spot gets you TWO teams! When you sign up for the break you tell me what your first team pick is when you sign up (from unpicked remaining teams). When all 15 spots fill we will pick 2nd teams in REVERSE ORDER in which you signed up from spot 15 back down to spot 1 for your second team pick. You will get all of the cards of the players from your 2 teams in this break.

NON BASEBALL CARD BONUS: Any non baseball cards will be split up between all members in this break in the order that we pull them. For example if I signed up for the break first and was in the #1 Spot and we pulled a Trevor Lawrence mini card in the first pack it would go to me. Then the next non baseball card we pull would go to whoever is in the #2 spot and so on. Once we get all the way through the list we would go back to the #1 spot and back through again until all non baseball cards are divided up to members in the break. Thought this would be a fun way to split these up between everybody as sort of bonus cards along with the cards from your team’s players.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product has released and the box has been ordered so we can do the break as soon as this fills and the box arrives.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Los Angeles Angels/Milwaukee Brewers (Steelers8873) PAID
2. New York Yankees/Texas Rangers (Steelers8873) PAID
3. Chicago White Sox/Cleveland Indians (Steelers8873) PAID
4. Atlanta Braves/Tampa Bay Rays (Steelers8873) PAID
5. Seattle Mariners/Kansas City Royals (OldNewRips) PAID
6. San Diego Padres/Arizona Diamondbacks (OldNewRips) PAID
7. Cincinnati Reds/Houston Astros (franklinguy52) PAID
8. Pittsburgh Pirates/Washington Nationals (franklinguy52) PAID
9. Los Angeles Dodgers/Colorado Rockies (grapler135s) PAID
10. At. Louis Cardinals/Chicago Cubs (dragonslayer913) PAID
11. Boston Red Sox/Toronto Blue Jays (dragonslayer913) PAID
12. Minnesota Twins/Oakland Athletics (dragonslayer913) PAID
13. Baltimore Orioles/New York Mets (criollos) PAID
14. Philadelphia Phillies/San Francisco Giants (criollos) PAID
15. Detroit Tigers/Miami Marlins (Molitor04x) PAID

1/1 Bounty: $10.00

Last edited:
Break will be tomorrow Thursday December 30th at 4pm PST.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

Back