Break Complete! 2023 Topps Series 1 Hobby Pick 1 Team Get 1 Random Draft Order Spot to Pick Your Second Team Style Group Box Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

53BFA418-D3E9-4716-BA98-7CF8D8840C2E.jpeg

Live link to the group box break video:

Live link to the second team draft order randomization video:

77CC2650-6EAD-4279-9A52-530B4268577D.jpeg

Wanted to see if anyone is interested in trying another 2023 Topps Series 1 Hobby box group break. Thinking we try a PICK ONE TEAM and get ONE RANDOM DRAFT ORDER SPOT to PICK YOUR SECOND TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2023 TOPPS SERIES 1 BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-24 packs per box
-14 cards per pack
-1 Autograph OR Relic Card per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Celebrate the unofficial beginning of the 2023 Baseball season when Topps Baseball Series 1 hits shelves in February 2023.
- Collectors will find the League’s current stars, greats from the past, and rising rookies featured on base cards, inserts, and autograph and relic cards.
- Look for the Golden Mirror Image Variation Short Prints! Each of the 330 base cards receives a limited short-printed variation with an all-new image and golden card back.
- Exclusive silver packs for Hobby/Jumbo customers with 2023 Topps Baseball Series 1 Purchase!

Box Break:
- 1 Autograph or Relic
- 1 Silver Pack

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $10 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND ONE RANDOM DRAFT SPOT TO PICK A SECOND TEAM from the list of unpicked teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of members in the break to determine the draft order to choose second teams from the unpicked teams when this is full.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This box is in hand so we could do this break very soon after this fills if there is interest in this one.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Molitor04x Baltimore Orioles, Texas Rangers PAID
2. RyanS Seattle Mariners, Minnesota Twins PAID
3. RyanS Tampa Bay Rays, Milwaukee Brewers PAID
4. kpit1978 Atlanta Braves, Chicago Cubs PAID
5. kpit1978 Los Angeles Angels, Miami Marlins PAID
6. gestes72 New York Yankees, Oakland Athletics PAID
7. gestes72 Los Angeles Dodgers, Arizona Diamondbacks PAID
8. OldNewRips New York Mets, Kansas City Royals PAID
9. dragonslayer913 Boston Red Sox, Colorado Rockies PAID
10. dragonslayer913 Detroit Tigers, Washington Nationals PAID
11. Therion Houston Astros, San Francisco Giants PAID
12. dad3309@ Cleveland Guardians, San Diego Padres PAID
13. dad3309@ Pittsburgh Pirates, Cincinnati Reds PAID
14. grapler135s Toronto Blue Jays, Chicago White Sox PAID
15. AndyDrummond St. Louis Cardinals, Philadelphia Phillies PAID

Second Team Draft Order:

1. grapler135s
2. dad3309@
3. dragonslayer913
4. OldNewRips
5. Molitor04x
6. AndyDrummond
7. kpit1978
8. Therion
9. dad3309@
10. gestes72
11. RyanS
12. gestes72
13. RyanS
14. kpit1978
15. dragonslayer913

Last edited:
Okay I snagged the Toronto Blue Jays (since I just realized that I am still missing a card of theirs to complete my set).

1 Spot left in this one if anyone else is interested in joining us.

Okay we are full thanks everyone! I’ll get transactions posted for everyone soon and will go live in the morning to randomize the second team draft order so we can get those second teams picked.

Back