Break Complete! 2023 Topps Series 1 Baseball 3 Jumbo Box Half Case Team Auction Style Group Break

I was curious what teams were going for in eBay breaks. In an auction which ended this afternoon for a 3 Jumbo Box half-case (same as this break), Baltimore went for $106 and Atlanta for $84. Relative big bargains can be had here. Someone could close out the bidding right now here and get both of those teams for about half those prices.

That said, I'll up bids on:
Cardinals $27
Tigers $16
Royals $16
Red Sox $30

Hey Walt so sorry but there was a Mariners bid that came through on the other site literally a few seconds before your final bid to close this one out. It snipes the Mariners from you but gives you the Tigers and Royals for $18 each instead of $20. Sorry I didn’t catch that before I closed this!

Mike

Hey Walt so sorry but there was a Mariners bid that came through on the other site literally a few seconds before your final bid to close this one out. It snipes the Mariners from you but gives you the Tigers and Royals for $18 each instead of $20. Sorry I didn’t catch that before I closed this!

Mike
No problem, guarantees a big Mariners hit lol

Back