Break Complete! 2023 Topps Big League Hobby and 2022 Panini Chronicles Jumbo Value Baseball Pick 1 Get 1 Style Group Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

IMG_2956.jpeg

Live link to the group break video:

IMG_2911.jpeg

I have a few boxes still on hand so I wanted to see if anybody might be interested in trying a PICK ONE TEAM and get ONE RANDOM DRAFT ORDER SPOT to PICK YOUR SECOND TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2023 TOPPS BIG LEAGUE BASEBALL and ONE JUMBO VALUE BOX of 2022 PANINI CHRONICLES BASEBALL.

2023 Topps Big League Hobby Box Configuration:

-18 packs per box
-8 cards per pack

2023 Topps Big League Baseball is making big waves this year with an all-new collecting format as well as some of the most exciting, fun, and colorful designs in the hobby!

Build an expansive 310-card Base Set across Common, Uncommon, Rare, Super Rare, and Legendary tiers.

Look for rare Big League and Opening Act Autographs!

2022 Panini Chronicles Jumbo Value Box Configuration:

-12 packs per box
-15 cards per pack

Look for One EXCLUSIVE Pink Pulsar Parallel, One Revolution or Parallel, and Two Opti-Chrome Base or Parallel Per Pack!
2022 Chronicles Baseball will deliver a variety of inserts and parallels from over 20 different programs for a unique collecting experience.

Look for players to be featured on 4 different substrate types, including the popular opti-chrome and acetate.

Find on-card autographs from top rookies like Wander Franco, Matt Brash and Oneil Cruz paired with memorabilia in Spectra Rookie Jersey Autographs.

Look for a mix of C2S, Opti-Chrome, Holographic Filmboard and Acetate cards in each pack!

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $9 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND ONE RANDOM DRAFT SPOT TO PICK A SECOND TEAM from the list of unpicked teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of members in the break to determine the draft order to choose second teams from the unpicked teams when this is full.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

These boxes are in hand so we can do this break very soon after it fills if there is enough interest!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. New York Yankees, Philadelphia Phillies cardhunterpr PAID
2. St. Louis Cardinals, Cleveland Guardians cardhunterpr PAID
3. Pittsburgh Pirates, Washington Nationals northicehero99 PAID
4. Los Angeles Angels, Tampa Bay Rays HP
5. Kansas City Royals, Minnesota Twins kpit1978
6. Seattle Mariners, Cincinnati Reds darkman
7. Chicago Cubs, Miami Marlins Jebohm88 PAID
8. Houston Astros, Milwaukee Brewers Therion PAID
9. Baltimore Orioles, Toronto Blue Jays OldNewRips PAID
10. New York Mets, San Francisco Giants OldNewRips PAID
11. Los Angeles Dodgers, Chicago White Sox grapler135s PAID
12. Atlanta Braves, Oakland Athletics darkman