Break Complete! 2023 Donruss Hobby Baseball Pick 1 Team Get 1 Random Draft Order Spot to Pick a Second Team Style Group Box Break

Thanks for breaking this box today. Some cool Royals and Cardinals cards! So weird how Bobby Witt Jr. Made this set! Love the color match George Brett. Do you know if the reverse cards like the Jordan Walker and Mcgwire are a base card or variation?

Thanks for breaking this box today. Some cool Royals and Cardinals cards! So weird how Bobby Witt Jr. Made this set! Love the color match George Brett. Do you know if the reverse cards like the Jordan Walker and Mcgwire are a base card or variation?
Some nice Royals cards for sure!

Looks like those reverse cards are part of a 10 card reverse negative variation card set.

Funny that you got hits of Zac Veen and Jasson Dominguez in this break which was taking place at the same time I was watching their two AA teams play against each other in Hartford. Watching Dominguez in person for first time, he can hit the ball hard for sure, but I'm not convinced he is going to be more than an average MLB player and don't see him starting for the Yankees next year as some are saying. Veen is doing better this year, looks to me like he still needs another year in the minors, but he definitely has the tools to be a decent MLBer.

We'll see how they turn out, but great hits in this break for sure. Congrats @dragonslayer913 and @rtsjr

Funny that you got hits of Zac Veen and Jasson Dominguez in this break which was taking place at the same time I was watching their two AA teams play against each other in Hartford. Watching Dominguez in person for first time, he can hit the ball hard for sure, but I'm not convinced he is going to be more than an average MLB player and don't see him starting for the Yankees next year as some are saying. Veen is doing better this year, looks to me like he still needs another year in the minors, but he definitely has the tools to be a decent MLBer.

We'll see how they turn out, but great hits in this break for sure. Congrats @dragonslayer913 and @rtsjr
Super cool that you were at the ballpark watching both of those guys play. I haven’t seen either play in person but look forward to hopefully being able to watch them if/when they make it to the majors.

Another player I have followed a little bit who you are probably familiar with since he plays for Hartford is Drew Romo. Southern California kid (well born in SoCal anyway I think he went to high school in Texas) who was drafted a few years back. Looks like he is having a tough year…but he is another guy that I would love to see play in the bigs one day.

Super cool that you were at the ballpark watching both of those guys play. I haven’t seen either play in person but look forward to hopefully being able to watch them if/when they make it to the majors.

Another player I have followed a little bit who you are probably familiar with since he plays for Hartford is Drew Romo. Southern California kid (well born in SoCal anyway I think he went to high school in Texas) who was drafted a few years back. Looks like he is having a tough year…but he is another guy that I would love to see play in the bigs one day.
Oh great, Mike. Yeah, been watching Drew Romo all year too, definitely having a rough go. A lot of guys struggle when first moving to AA, except for the best of them. Yard Goats basically started 3 catchers last night (C, DH, and LF) so the Rockies will have to make some decisions soon on who goes and who stays. Drew may have better chance somewhere else.

Back