Break Complete! 2022 Topps Heritage Minor League Baseball Hobby Card#/Serial# Style Group Box Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

988FF0C6-99AB-44C1-9F0D-EE695D4B488C.jpeg

Live link to the group box break:

Anybody interested in trying a Card#/Serial# Style group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2022 TOPPS HERITAGE MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL?

Box Configuration:

-18 packs per box
-8 cards per pack
-2 Autograph cards per box

Celebrate the classic 1973 Topps design with this release of 2022 Topps Heritage MiLB showcasing all the top phenoms ready to take over the game!

Collect the entire 200-card Base Set, including the League Leaders, Prospect Stars, and more!

Product Info:

Here is how the break would work. There will be 10 spots and the price is $11 per spot. We will put all 10 spots in the randomizer (using random.org). We will roll the dice to see how many times we will click the randomizer and that will determine the order of names and the card#/serial# you will get in the break. So for example if your name is in the 4 spot, you would get all the cards where the card number ends in 4 and all serial numbered cards where the numerator (top number of the serial number) ends in 4. If your name is in the 8 spot, you would get all the cards where the card number ends in 8 and all serial numbered cards where the numerator ends in 8, etc.

An example would be if your name falls in the 3rd spot you would get all cards where the card number ends in 3 like 23, 93, 153, etc. and all cards serial #d 3/XX, 13/XX, 23/XX, 33/XX, 43/XX, 53/XX, 63/XX, 73/XX, 83/XX, 93/XX and etc. Notice the last number in the first part of the serial # ends in a 3.

Another example is if your name falls in the 9th spot you would get all cards where the card number ends in 9 like 59, 99, 259, etc. and all cards serial #d 9/XX, 19/XX, 29/XX, 39/XX, 49/XX, 59/XX, 69/XX, 79/XX, 89/XX, 99/XX and etc. Notice that the last # in the first part of all the serial #s ends in a 9. If you get 10 as your spot, then you get all cards where the card number ends in 0 and all the serial #d cards that end in 0... 10/XX, 20/XX 30/XX and etc.

We will use the serial number of a card first to determine who it goes to. If a card doesn't have a serial # on the card, then we would go by the actual card #. So if the card # is 46, then it goes to the 6th spot. If the card #s ends in an alphabet letter, then whatever # that letter is in the alphabet, it would go that spot. For example for Card # FFT-JW the card ends in a W, the W is the 23rd letter in the alphabet so it would go to the 3rd spot.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product is scheduled to release this week on November 23rd and this box has been preordered.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. bfd13 PAID #4
2. LarryG PAID #1
3. LarryG PAID #9
4. franklinguy52 PAID #2
5. franklinguy52 PAID #8
6. Molitor04x PAID #5
7. Molitor04x PAID #7
8. Rburke02 PAID #6
9. Fox21x PAID #3
10. Fox21x PAID #10

Random Numbers for the Break:

17D3A12E-7CEC-4A43-ACAA-57B6FE5ACE84.png

1/1 Bounty:
$20

Lowest Serial # Denominator Card Bounty:
$5

Last edited:
@franklinguy52 - Would you be willing to trade me the base card of Michael Toglia #118 for any base card I received in this break (I had 1 and 9). Maybe for #1 Justin Foscue? And congrats on the nice hit with the Lawler Auto!

Back