Break Complete! 2022 Topps Finest Baseball Hobby Team Auction Style Group Box Break

Okay thanks so much everybody we are full and bids/teams are locked. I’ll post transactions up for everyone in a few minutes.

Mike

Hi Folks, I have received Mike's approval to mention that if you're interested in any of my cards from this break let me know right away to see if we can agree to a trade. Only for participants in this break and trade must be reached before Mike is ready to ship cards out. This will eliminate any additional shipping costs and trades will count towards the new FREE monthly trade breaks that Mike has started up.

Hi Folks, I have received Mike's approval to mention that if you're interested in any of my cards from this break let me know right away to see if we can agree to a trade. Only for participants in this break and trade must be reached before Mike is ready to ship cards out. This will eliminate any additional shipping costs and trades will count towards the new FREE monthly trade breaks that Mike has started up.
Kevin did you see comment in trade manager on my finest break?

Back