Break Complete! 2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Baseball Lite 3 Random Teams Per Spot Style Group Box Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

IMG_0721.jpeg

Live link to the group box break video:

Live link to the team randomization video:

IMG_0671.jpeg

This product releases next week so I wanted to see if anybody is interested in trying a THREE RANDOM TEAMS PER SPOT STYLE group box break for ONE LITE BOX of 2022 TOPPS CHROME PLATINUM ANNIVERSARY BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-16 packs per box
-4 cards per pack
-4 Exclusive Black & White Mini-Diamond Parallels per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Let the celebration continue with this all-new release of 2022 Topps Chrome Platinum that sets up another all-time classic with the 1953 Topps design, showcasing top players from the past, present, and future on dazzling chrome!
- Collect the entire 500-card Base Set, as well as an extended set of colorful and patterned chrome parallels!

Box Break:
- 4 Exclusive Black & White Mini-Diamond Parallels

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 10 spots and the price is $10 per spot. Each spot gets you THREE RANDOM TEAMS and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of members and the list of teams when this is full to determine which teams go to which members. SHIPPING IS ALSO INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE! There will also be time to trade teams before the break.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product is scheduled to release next week and has been preordered so we could do this break very soon after this fills if there is interest in this one.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. OldNewRips PAID Los Angeles Angels, Arizona Diamondbacks, Pittsburgh Pirates
2. northicehero99 PAID St. Louis Cardinals, Kansas City Royals, Los Angeles Dodgers
3. kpit1978 PAID Houston Astros, New York Mets, Cincinnati Reds
4. Criollos PAID Philadelphia Phillies, Oakland Athletics, Seattle Mariners
5. Mechjo16 PAID Cleveland Guardians, Colorado Rockies, San Francisco Giants
6. smithbrian524 PAID New York Yankees, Chicago Cubs, Milwaukee Brewers
7. DaSoxFan PAID Chicago White Sox, Miami Marlins, Atlanta Braves
8. grapler135s PAID Toronto Blue Jays, Boston Red Sox, Washington Nationals
9. dad3309@ PAID San Diego Padres, Minnesota Twins, Baltimore Orioles
10. gwynn_fan PAID Detroit Tigers, Texas Rangers, Tampa Bay Rays

Last edited:
Okay team randomization is complete and this box is preordered and should be here around release day. There are a few days to make any team trades folks might want to make so just let me know. I’ll keep you all posted on break day/time as soon as tracking updates.

Thanks,
Mike

Back