Break Complete! 2022 Topps Chrome Hobby Baseball Team Auction Style Group Box Break

Okay final bid on the Mariners by Molitor04x put us right at the target box break price so bids and teams are locked. Thanks everybody I’ll send transactions here soon!

Mike

Okay we’re all paid up thanks so much everybody! Box is on the way and tracking says it should arrive on Tuesday so we’ll plan to do this break on Tuesday September 20th at 4pm PDT.

See you then!

Mike

I just read that the 5 short print RCs (Tork, Abrams, Greene, Witt Jr, J. Rodriguez) weren’t included in the 2022 Topps Chrome packs after all. Yikes! That was the entire basis of my bids for the four teams I ended up. Seems like such a huge mess up by Topps.

I just read that the 5 short print RCs (Tork, Abrams, Greene, Witt Jr, J. Rodriguez) weren’t included in the 2022 Topps Chrome packs after all. Yikes! That was the entire basis of my bids for the four teams I ended up. Seems like such a huge mess up by Topps.

Oh wow…crazy!!! I hadn’t heard about this!

I’d be happy to give refunds to anybody who would like to sit this one out due to this issue.

Otherwise, I also have a jumbo box with 5 autographs that I’d be happy to substitute in here so people have more chances to pull a hit.

Please let me know what you guys would like to do and sorry for this inconvenience!

Mike

Oh wow…crazy!!! I hadn’t heard about this!

I’d be happy to give refunds to anybody who would like to sit this one out due to this issue.

Otherwise, I also have a jumbo box with 5 autographs that I’d be happy to substitute in here so people have more chances to pull a hit.

Please let me know what you guys would like to do and sorry for this inconvenience!

Mike
Mike,

I think John and I are probably the only ones impacted by this since we had the five teams that had the high number RC SPs. Personally, I’m fine sticking it out on this one as is.

Ryan

Mike,

I think John and I are probably the only ones impacted by this since we had the five teams that had the high number RC SPs. Personally, I’m fine sticking it out on this one as is.

Ryan
Thanks Ryan. @Mechjo16 John do you have a preference on what we do here? Definitely just want to make sure that everybody is happy and have no problem giving refunds if you feel like your bids would have been different knowing that Topps made a mistake on the SPs being excluded.

Mike

Mike,

Ryan
If Mike gets sent any of those silver packs with the SPs intermingled for the box he bought without the SPs -- as that article says they will do -- I'd say those packs should go to @Molitor04x

If Mike gets sent any of those silver packs with the SPs intermingled for the box he bought without the SPs -- as that article says they will do -- I'd say those packs should go to @Molitor04x
Yeah I confirmed with the card shop today that we will get a silver pack when they come in. I can plan to open the silver pack live and the cards will go to whoever had the teams in this break. Hopefully that will work.

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks Ryan. @Mechjo16 John do you have a preference on what we do here? Definitely just want to make sure that everybody is happy and have no problem giving refunds if you feel like your bids would have been different knowing that Topps made a mistake on the SPs being excluded.

Mike

That does suck!…Topps back to their poor quality control.I’ll go with what’s easier. You win some you lose some.

Just happened to watch this break. How did you manage getting 5 autos? Was this a hot box? Butch
I decided to upgrade the hobby box (2 autos) to a jumbo box (5 autos)…felt like the right thing to do on the heels of the news that Topps forgot to include the SP cards in these boxes.

Mike

Back