Break Complete! 2022 Panini Diamond Kings Baseball Team Auction Style Group 12 Hobby Box Case Break

Hi Mike
Any word on when the case is do, or in case I missed it, when the break will be?
Thanks Bob

Only $76 to go on my two boxes of DK.
Case is on the way…should be here in a few days. Will update when the break will be as soon as the tracking updates.

Mike

Case looks like it should arrive on Friday…will keep everybody posted when tracking updates. If it comes on time we can plan to do this break Friday afternoon/evening.

Thanks,
Mike

This case should be delivered on Friday according to the tracking. But let’s plan to break it on Saturday evening time TBD but likely around 4 or 5pm PDT. Will keep you all posted in this thread.

Thanks,
Mike

Tracking just updated and this one is delayed for some reason and won’t be here now until Monday. So we’ll plan to do this case break on Monday. Will keep everybody posted if anything changes.

Thanks,
Mike

Tracking says that this case should arrive today. So we’ll break this today time TBD…I’ll give a little bit of notice here in the thread as soon as the case arrives.

Thanks,
Mike

Back