Break Complete! 2022 Panini Diamond Kings Baseball Random Divisions Style Group Hobby Box Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

A2462652-2E88-4241-AED8-B05B295236A5.jpeg

Live link to the group box break:

Live link to the division randomization video:

Anybody interested in trying a RANDOM DIVISIONS STYLE group break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2022 PANINI DIAMOND KINGS BASEBALL?

Box Configuration:

12 packs per box. 8 cards per pack.

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- 2022 Diamond Kings strikes the perfect blend of content from baseball’s legends and today’s superstars to deliver a product suitable for all collectors!
- Find autographs paired with swatches of memorabilia from this year’s strong rookie class in DK Material Signatures
- Look for memorabilia from some of baseball’s greatest players in Bat Kings, Jersey Kings and Portrait Materials
- Hunt for ultra-rare inserts like Blank Slate, Aurora, the new Le Cinque Piu Belle and more!
- Look for 1 autograph and 1 memorabilia card per box, on average

BOX BREAK:
- 1 Autograph
- 1 Memorabilia Card
- 2 Gray Framed Parallels
- 1 Plum Framed Parallel

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 6 spots and the price is $16 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE RANDOM DIVISION and all of the cards of the players from the 5 teams in that division. Once the break is full I will randomize the list of members and the divisions to see who gets what divisions. You will also have a chance to trade divisions before we do this break.

This box has been ordered and is on the way!

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. dad3309@ PAID NL Central
2. PAVI39 PAID NL West
3. kpit1978 PAID AL West
4. Criollos PAID NL East
5. bdink25 PAID AL East
6. Butch Buddy PAID AL Central

1/1 Bounty:
$20

Low Serial Number Bounty:
$5

Last edited:
Hey guys I just checked tracking and it is now saying there is a delay. Will keep you all posted when I know when the box will arrive. I have changed the break to TBD until I know when the box will arrive. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Mike

Back