Break Complete! 2022 Panini Chronicles Baseball Hobby Pick One Team Get One Random Team Style Group Box Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

B4B49BE0-25CF-48A2-8AC9-6CBFD0C31291.jpeg

Live link to the group box break:

Live link to the team randomization video:

Anybody interested in trying a PICK ONE TEAM and get ONE RANDOM TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2022 PANINI CHRONICLES BASEBALL?

Box Configuration:

-6 packs per box
-8 cards per pack
-3 Autograph cards AND 1 Memorabilia card per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- 2022 Chronicles Baseball will deliver a variety of inserts and parallels from over 20 different programs for a unique collecting experience.
- Look for players to be featured on 4 different substrate types, including the popular opti-chrome and acetate
- Find on-card autographs from top rookies like Wander Franco, Matt Brash and Oneil Cruz paired with memorabilia in Spectra Rookie Jersey Autographs
- Look for a mix of C2S, Opti-Chrome, Holographic Filmboard and Acetate cards in each pack!
- Look for 3 autographs and 1 memorabilia card per box, on average!

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $12 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND ONE RANDOM TEAM from the list of unpicked teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of unpicked team names when this is full to see who gets what teams. You will have time to trade teams if you would like before we do the break!

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product is scheduled to release on October 28th and has been preordered so let’s see if we can fill this and do the break right around release day!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Pittsburgh Pirates, Milwaukee Brewers (gwynn_fan) PAID
2. New York Yankees, Cleveland Guardians (kpit1978) PAID
3. Los Angeles Angels, Oakland Athletics (kpit1978) PAID
4. Tampa Bay Rays, Chicago Cubs (Molitor04x) PAID
5. Seattle Mariners, Texas Rangers (PAVI39)
6. Kansas City Royals, New York Mets (PAVI39)
7. Boston Red Sox, Detroit Tigers (northicehero99) PAID
8. St. Louis Cardinals, San Francisco Giants (OldNewRips) PAID
9. Atlanta Braves, Minnesota Twins (OldNewRips) PAID
10. Los Angeles Dodgers, Philadelphia Phillies (grapler135s) PAID
11. Chicago White Sox, Colorado Rockies (dragonslayer913) PAID
12. Cincinnati Reds, Washington Nationals (dragonslayer913) PAID
13. San Diego Padres, Baltimore Orioles (grapler135s) PAID
14. Houston Astros, Miami Marlins (franklinguy52) PAID
15. Toronto Blue Jays, Arizona Diamondbacks (franklinguy52) PAID

1/1 Bounty:
$20

Lowest Serial # Denominator Card Bounty:
$5

Last edited:
This box just arrived so let’s plan to do this break TOMORROW Saturday October 29th at 12:00pm noon PT.

See you then!

Mike

GOING TO MY INLAWS TODAY BUT I WILL SNEAK OUT TO WATCH THIS BREAK AS I LIKE THE LOOKS OF THIS PRODUCT FROM LAST YEAR AND TO ALSO SEE IF CERTAIN MARLINS CARDS ARE PULLED LOL

Back