Break Complete! 2022-23 UD Series 2 Hobby and 2021-22 UD Series 2 Hobby Hockey Random Teams Style Group Break

Okay tracking just updated that these boxes should arrive today. So let’s plan to do this break TODAY Friday April 21st at 4pm PT. I’ll keep everyone posted if anything changes.

Otherwise, see you then!

Mike

Nice break. Two pretty good boxes. Nice RCs with Newhook, Slavesky, Mercer. The population count in theory are numbered to whatever number they are, so out of 1000, 500, 250, 100, 25, 10, and 1, if I am remembering correctly. They are also only a few (2-4) per case. Several hard hits in 21-22 S2 with the clear cut and the exclusives as those are not every box, only a few per case of each. The french variants are 1 per hobby box, usually in packs without inserts, but hard to notice. Overall, nice break. The new inserts in 22-23 are cool. Like the Lunchbox inserts. World Junior grads are nice too. Thanks for breaking.

Nice break. Two pretty good boxes. Nice RCs with Newhook, Slavesky, Mercer. The population count in theory are numbered to whatever number they are, so out of 1000, 500, 250, 100, 25, 10, and 1, if I am remembering correctly. They are also only a few (2-4) per case. Several hard hits in 21-22 S2 with the clear cut and the exclusives as those are not every box, only a few per case of each. The french variants are 1 per hobby box, usually in packs without inserts, but hard to notice. Overall, nice break. The new inserts in 22-23 are cool. Like the Lunchbox inserts. World Junior grads are nice too. Thanks for breaking.
Thanks Brian! Definitely some really nice cards!

Back