boxing tonight ...

if anyone has a chance to watch this fight do it! Im not joking. This fight will change the landscape of the division! margarito vs paul williams will be a very good fight even if some of you non fans dont know who they are...try to watch:clap:

if anyone has a chance to watch this fight do it! Im not joking. This fight will change the landscape of the division! margarito vs paul williams will be a very good fight even if some of you non fans dont know who they are...try to watch:clap:

people still box? i thought it was just mma now...
seriously though i might actually watch this since i do enjoy good boxing, you just very rarely see entertaining boxing matches, but there is now way boxing can compare to mixed martial arts

As promised paul williams really showed up to fight and proved he will be a force to be reckoned with in the division. He pretty much dominated the fight and took the title! He threw 1200 punches in this fight!!! thats amazing more than 100 a round!!:clap:

And on a more sad note Arturo gatti got destroyed by alfonso gomez ( from the contender show) It was really sad to see gatti get beat down so bad...his career is over ( he said so himself after the fight) It will be interesting to see if gomez can win another big fight, but i think his lack of power will hold him back.

fun night of boxing!

Back