Football Boxbreakers Hobby FB Group Break - September - COMPLETE

Adjusted the product list and I took a couple extra draft slots to get us to budget. Products have been ordered so just need a few more payments and we'll be all set.

With the late drop I had to drop the box of Legacy so I also dropped the two draft picks I had picked up so we are at budget again. Just waiting on one payment and we can hold the draft. If we can fill another team I'll be able to add the box back.

Ok guys, the cards arrived today so let's go ahead with the draft and if we go quickly we could even break tomorrow night. List has been randomized and we can begin immediately;

On the clock: Sportscloset12

Draft Order;

1. Cardsick45 - Broncos
2. Crpalmi - Seahawks
3. Sportscloset12 - Bears
4. Rareluck - Jaguars
5. Yzerisdaman - Falcons
6. Cardsick45 - Panthers
7. Sportscloset12 - Vikings

Available Teams;
Cincinnati Bengals -
Houston Texans -
Miami Dolphins -
St. Louis Rams -
San Diego Chargers -
Tampa Bay Buccaneers -
Tennessee Titans -

Last edited:
Vikings are selected and we are all set. Any hits from remaining teams will be randomized among all participants.

Let's set the break for tomorrow night - Wednesday at 8pm(ct).

By the way I never heard back from Otter so I will take the Steelers so we are at budget again. Good luck all!

Recap of hits is at the very end of the stream but tonight I will do a quick recap as well. Lots of RC's and pink parallels out of Optic but nothing exciting as you would expect from retail. Lots of base so let me know if you want that included as I hope to have everything sorted and out by this weekend. I'll look to schedule a Casebreakers break soon so I can get this retail taste out of my mouth.

Sorry I hadn't posted the results of the randomization for hits from unclaimed teams;

2019 Certified Earl Campbell Auto #/20 - Sportscloset12
2019 Unparalleled Anthony Johnson Auto - Rareluck
2019 Certified Melvin Gordon Jersey #/299 - KenGraff
2019 Gold Standard JJ Watt Jersey #/149 - Cardsick45

Back