Football Boxbreakers August High End #2 Monthly Group Break

Crpalmi

Prospect
Transactions: 3
Hello all! We're back with another month of our High End #2 group break! If you haven't heard of our group breaks before, we are TheBoxbreakers.com group breaks and we specialize in Football breaks. You can find over 1600 break videos on Youtube under our user name Crpalmi and we have been running group breaks for almost 6 years now. Our cornerstone is our monthly Hobby and High End breaks and recently we decided to introduce a 2nd of each of these two groups to try to get more folks involved. If you have interest in joining us just check out theboxbreakers.com website or reply here in this thread and we'll go from there. All boxes will be on Youtube with links and results posted here. Take a look at the product list, available teams, and details both below and on the website and just let me know if interested!

Just a note about the draft slots, I budgeted for one less slot than we need so after the list is randomized and we run through the draft, the person with the last slot in the draft will be awarded the last remaining TWO teams. This will hopefully eliminate the downside of getting stuck with the worst team in the draft. These picks are offered on a first come first serve basis to members of the group. You can buy one draft slot per owned team but if you would like more just let me know and I'll add you to the list if slots are available at the end. If we fail to sell all the slots needed to participants of the group I will have to offer them to folks outside of the break, but this is as a last resort only.

http://theboxbreakers.com/football-h...ly-breaks.html

Cost: $115 ($112 for each additional)
Payment Due Date: Aug 17th
Break Date: Aug 25th at 6pm(ct)

Product list: (Based on 21 teams filled);
2011 Five Star Case (3 Boxes)
2010 Plates & Patches Partial Case (13 Boxes)
2012 Inception (4 Boxes?)

Participant List:

49ers - Hail24
Bears - Hayspook
Bengals - Cdot21
Bills - GRG5050
Broncos - Yzerisdaman ------------- PAID
Browns - Crpalmi ------------------- PAID
Buccaneers - Dvashun ------ (Owe $40)
Cardinals - Yzerisdaman
Chargers - Hayspook
Chiefs - Joelwil --------------------- PAID
Colts - Yzerisdaman ---------------- PAID
Cowboys - Sportscardfan84
Dolphins - GRG5050 --------------- PAID
Eagles - Crpalmi
Falcons - Yzerisdaman
Giants - GRG5050 ----------------- PAID
Jaguars - Thump54
Jets - BobKoning ------------------ PAID
Lions - Po10sho ------------------- PAID
Packers - KPit1978 ---------------- PAID
Panthers - Yankees0301 ----------- PAID
Patriots - Yzerisdaman ------------- PAID
Raiders - ACP420 ------------------ PAID
Rams - Yzerisdaman --------------- PAID
Ravens - Neutron Farmer ---------- PAID
Redskins - Po10Sho --------------- PAID
Saints - Saintsfan74
Seahawks -
Steelers - Neutron Farmer
Texans - Cardman123 ------(owe $40)
Titans -
Vikings - Thump54 -------------- PAID

Draft Slots for Unclaimed Teams (still 1 left);
Thump54 ----- PD
Crpalmi ------ PD
Neutron Farmer- PD
Yzerisdaman - PD
Yzerisdaman - PD
Yzerisdaman - PD
Hayspook ---- PD
Hayspook ---- PD
GRG5050

In with the Pack. I would still rather see something like Prestige as filler instead of Inception so more teams have a chance at a hit.

Still have some great teams available in case anyone wants to join us! Also looking for at least 4 more drafters so we can fill all our teams and meet our budget.

Last chance for anyone to join us with either the team of your choice for the $115 fee or a randomized draft slot for only $45. Currently we are 1 claimed team and 1 draft slot short of our budget which means we would have to cut out 2 boxes from our 15 box case of 2010 Plates & Patches. The more we fill the more we can add back in. We'll need to start the draft by tomorrow night so speak now if you would like to join us!

Draft will start in this one by either later tonight or early tomorrow. We had to cut 2 boxes of 2010 P&P to get to budget but everything else stays in. Good luck all as we break this weekend with the exact schedule to be announced soon!

Hey guys, due to a pretty busy weekend with both my boys playing FB this year I am having to present a bit of an unusual break schedule (all times CT) but here it is and I hope to see many of you there!

Hobby #2 Group Break: Friday at 8:30pm

Hobby #1 Group Break: Saturday at 4:45pm

High End #2 Group Break: Saturday at 6pm

High End #1 Group Break: Saturday at 7:30pm

Exquisite Casebreakers Group Break: Saturday at 8:30pm

By the way we still have 5 unclaimed teams in our Hobby #2 group brewak which is tomorrow night. I am offering these up for just $20 per team but you need to act fast. The product list can be found on our website at theboxbreakers dot com but if we can sell some teams we will obviously add a little something to that list. The $20 teams available in that one are;

Bears
Bills
Jets
Raiders
Texans

Another deal for the late nighters. Our High End #2 group break is Saturday night and features a case of 2011 Five Star, most of a case of 2010 Plates & Patches (13/15 boxes), and 4 boxes of 2012 Inception. We have 3 unclaimed teams that I'll offer up at $40 per team for anyone interested in joining us!

Bucs
Seahawks
Texans

Another deal for the late nighters. Our High End #2 group break is Saturday night and features a case of 2011 Five Star, most of a case of 2010 Plates & Patches (13/15 boxes), and 4 boxes of 2012 Inception. We have 3 unclaimed teams that I'll offer up at $40 per team for anyone interested in joining us!

Bucs
Seahawks
Texans
I'll take the Texans in this one Chris.

Back