Football Boxbreakers 2020 Phoenix FB Case Group Break - COMPLETE

I'm taking the Giants and the draft is complete. The case did arrive today so the break is on for 8pm(ct). Stream link will be posted here shortly before the break. Good luck all!!

Stream should go live at 7:55pm. Please add a note in this thread if at that time you can hear and see me!

Just caught the last few packs of the case and the recap. Thanks for the break Chris. Disappointed to see that we were shorted a few hits.

Thanks guys, while there were a few decent hits I thought that was pretty brutal. We were shorted 2 hits so I'll see if I can get anything out of Panini and let the group know. Let me know if you would like your base as cards will be sorted and out soon.

I'll take a look at the release schedule to see what might be coming out shortly to try this again.

I had sorted a hit to the RC stack so we were actually only short 1 hit but will still reach out to Panini. Not included in the recap was a Joe Reed Chargers base auto.

Glad to see the group is still going strong. Chris, please put me back down for the Jets for the next break. I guess it's time to plan for the future.
Thanks!

Glad to see the group is still going strong. Chris, please put me back down for the Jets for the next break. I guess it's time to plan for the future.
Thanks!
Will do, I figured someone would claim them soon in hopes for Trevor. We did institute a new rule that for any new team picked up others have 7 days to claim interest in which case we randomize but if nobody speaks up in the next week they are all yours for the next break.

Back