Football Boxbreakers 2018 Donruss Optic 12 Box Case Group Break - COMPLETE

Chris, I didn't realize I was out of Credit. I just requested some COMC credit to be converted to Blowout Certs. I'll hopefully have them in the next couple of days for payment for the Jets.
Thanks.

Chiefs, Broncos, and Texans have all opened up. If anyone is interested in grabbing a team let me know soon. I also haven't heard from KenGraff so if anyone is interested in a back up for Saints or Colts just in case, let me know.

Ok guys, to meet budget I had to take the last two full paid slots and the remaining draft slots. The case has arrived and I'm hopeful to break tomorrow night if we can do the draft quickly. We can start immediately, and good luck all!

Draft Order:
1. Crpalmi - Buccaneers
2. Sportscloset12 - Panthers
3. KenGraff - Raiders
4. Crpalmi - Vikings
5. Yzerisdaman - Chargers
6. Crpalmi - Texans
7. Crpalmi - Dolphins
8. KenGraff - Titans
9. Sportscloset12 - Jaguars
10. Crpalmi - Bengals

Available Teams;

Last edited:
I have been trying to reach NYJetsMets but haven't heard back. Waiting until the last moment in hopes he can get payment in but if not the Jets would go to Yzerisdaman as he is on the waitlist.

Looking more likely that we will need to push a day and break on Saturday but if KenGraff checks in we may still be able to get it done for tonight. Keep hope alive!

Payment sent. So sorry for the delay. Vacation this week so haven't been online much.

Glad you made it in time! Unfortunately we have to delay the break till tomorrow but if KenGraff doesn't check in by 10am tomorrow I'll have to make his draft pick for him. Break will take place tomorrow at 8:30pm(ct).

We passed the 24 hour mark so I had to make a pick for Ken. We made it down to the last 3 picks with KenGraff up again. Sportscloset if you want to send me a proxy I will hold off until 6pm or so to see if he checks in.

With the break about an hour away I went ahead and picked for KenGraff again. The draft is now complete and we are ready to break. It'll be a YouTube stream and I'll post the link here shortly before the break at 8:30pm(ct).

Good luck all!

Back