Box of threads..letterman

did he go to OU if so hes yours
He did indeed, Dont get in to big a hurry to send it. At least let me try and find ya something. LOL I think I forgot to throw in the Mario UD Limited So I still have that at least for ya. Also I cant remember if u mentioned if u have recieved ur package yet. If you have said something then I must have missed it. Also the UD Limited may be the rookie exclusive, not worth as much, but nontheless, Its yours. Maybe I can find ya something else. Later bro and thanks for the genorosity, however u spell it. Mike Also did u see ADs highlights. SAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET If He Stays Healthy
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

He did indeed, Dont get in to big a hurry to send it. At least let me try and find ya something. LOL I think I forgot to throw in the Mario UD Limited So I still have that at least for ya. Also I cant remember if u mentioned if u have recieved ur package yet. If you have said something then I must have missed it. Also the UD Limited may be the rookie exclusive, not worth as much, but nontheless, Its yours. Maybe I can find ya something else. Later bro and thanks for the genorosity, however u spell it. Mike Also did u see ADs highlights. SAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET If He Stays Healthy
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

yup gave you a shoutout thread in the mail box

Back