Register or log in to remove this ad.

Basketball box breaks

captkirk42

Old School Vintage
I'm not real big into Basketball, but if this were to happen and be modeled after the Baseball and Football groups were it is just chosen teams I might be in with the only team I collect the Washington Bullets/Wizards.

Like the other groups the unclaimed teams could be offered at a discount to the group members after a certain date.

Mike

TP9 | VC15
I'd likely be in with the Spurs. Did you want to host this, Luke, or just asking for someone to start one? I might know a guy who would be interested in hosting this if we can get enough spots sold. He used to host a basketball group a while back that I was in. He does a pretty good job, too. I'll drop him a PM and ask if he'd be interested.

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Not me at this time but I would be interested in joining

Ok. I sent a PM to a guy who I'm hoping will take this one. If not, I may just do it if we have enough interest. We'd likely have to do it like Ken's baseball break, though, and make it a bi-monthly break for now so our budget would be higher.

Mike

TP9 | VC15
That puts us at 5 members, so far, who have expressed some interest. Let me see if I can find us some more. We'd really need at least 10 spots filled to make this worthwhile.