DSC00607.jpg

#/25 #/10
DSC00604.jpg

#/100 #24/24
DSC00603.jpg

#27/27 #/18 #/9
DSC00602.jpg

And I just won this the other night #/10 all I need now is the Jon beason #/10
GREG OLSEN ROOKIE DUAL JERSEY 5 CLR PRIME #ED 3/10 - eBay (item 310022054269 end time Feb-16-08 18:04:54 PST)

canesfan2011 said:
Thanks rukkus you have a sick giants collection going there
Eh it will get better. I was off and on collecting for awhile now I'm back for good.
Hope the Canes get better fast otehrwise Duke will be the team to beat down there in football too :eek:

They are gonna be good this year and awesome the year after we had the #1 espn recruiting class and a top 5 in everyone elses poll plus we have like 7 recruits coming from the #1 HS in the country so that helps lol

canesfan2011 said:
They are gonna be good this year and awesome the year after we had the #1 espn recruiting class and a top 5 in everyone elses poll plus we have like 7 recruits coming from the #1 HS in the country so that helps lol
The only thing the Canes needs is a smart QB. I never understand why Miami and Fla St could never get a good smart QB.

the guy we have starting this year Marv is supposed to be real good Ken Dorsey was a real good QB for college so was Kyle Wright the only difference is Kyle wright had no one around him whereas Dorsey had everyone

canesfan2011 said:
the guy we have starting this year Marv is supposed to be real good Ken Dorsey was a real good QB for college so was Kyle Wright the only difference is Kyle wright had no one around him whereas Dorsey had everyone
Kyle Wright?? I don't know if I would say he is good. He's 104 out of 112 QB's in college. Ouch!
They need that kid Terrelle Pryor that hasn't comitted yet.

Kyle Wright was good he has a cannon for an arm and could scramble well but like I said he had No one around him and he had 4 different offensive Coordinators he had to work with. As for terrelle Pryor sure he would be nice but we have This kid Marv thats supposed to be awesome aswell as the QB from Northwestern and his WR's and they just happen to be the #1 HS in the country they beat the former #1 team which was from Texas in texas and won their divisions state championship something like 42-0 over a very good team. I think we'll be ok without Pryor

Back