Bobby Smith/Michael Peca Jersey FT

sandman43103

Bench Warmer
I have these two jerseys and would like to trade them for baseball or Football cards:

***UPDATE*** I still have the Smith jersey!!

2001-02 Topps Archives Relics JBOS Bobby Smith Minnesota North Stars NrMt/Mt Jersey
bobbysmith.jpg

***SOLD!!!*** 2002-03 Private Stock Reserve Jersey 131 Michael Peca New York Islanders NrMt/Mt Jersey #604/1475

If I did the trade, that would be for trade-bait, anyway, so I would say "NO TO". TO is short for TOXIC, and I can't give away his cards!! :) I could trade off the Big Ben's, I guess. How many do you have, and what brands are they?

17jeremy said:
would you take Fb base?I have some big ben and T.O base from previously collecting them.

I also have these cards for your sets:

2006-07 Ultra 70 Kobe Bryant
2006-07 Ultra 115 Grant Hill
2006-07 Ultra 235 Steve Novak
2006-07 Ultra 236 James Augustine

I have a big lot of ultra incoming but unfortunatley don't know the #s i'm gonna need so I kinda wanna stay away from the ultra because i'll be getting a lot of dups.I have the big bens though:

2005 bowman
2005 payoff contenders season ticket
2005 spx
2005 pristine
206 playoff absolute memorbalia
2006 donruss elite
2006 playoff prestige
2006 fleer

lmk if those base would be worth the peca gu.

yeh these are the only football believe me dude I would'nt do that to you I only have big ben and t.O because I used to collect them but don't like football that much so I said forget about it.Rafer Alston I found 1 base I can add from 04-05 upper deck of him.

I wasn't doing anything like "calling you out'. I was asking just to make sure that you didn't have any common cards, since the players I mainly focus on generally fall into that category.

I will trade you the Peca for the Ben's and the Alston. PM me your address, and I will reply with mine. I will post this in the transactions forum.

Back