Boardride23 August TTM Success

boardride23

Bench Warmer
I know I'm a rookie, but I sent out over 100 TTM requests (plus a few email) at the beginning of July so, I'm hoping for an eventful August...

8-1
Vince Papale (email)-signed personalized photo, and sent email (great guy)

8-3
Virgil Trucks (c/o home)- signed card and 4x6 I sent him, included signed personal card, notecard, card about his book, and hand written note (8 days)

Larry Johnson (c/o home)- signed 4x6 photo I sent him (18 days)

John Madden c/o home
Lawrence Taylor c/o HOF
Kenny Stabler c/o home
Eugenio Velez c/o Giants

As a diehard Giants fan, the Velez success is actually my favorite (followed by LT). It's also my first A&G success :)

If anyone wants scans of anything I list I'll try my best to load them up when I have the time.

Yeah please get some scans up great sucesses. Check and see if the players that you get in addys are listed and if not post them using the format.

Pee632 said:
Yeah please get some scans up great sucesses. Check and see if the players that you get in addys are listed and if not post them using the format.

All of the adresses came from this site, the only problem I've had with this sites adresses is that some of the professional team adresses or incorrect

Last two days succeses

8/10
Rick Mirer c/o home- 3/3 Great autos, Blue Pen

8/11
Ndamukong Suh c/o Private Addy- 1/1 Personalized, great signature (love this one as a die hard fan of this future top 5 NFL pick)

Troy Aikman c/o home- 1/0 Sent a signed 5x7 photo, definitely nor pre-print and doesn't appear to be autopen (along with cowboys helmet sticker)

8/15
Jake Delhomme: c/o Panthers; 2/2; 13 days
(signed card, and 4x6)

Fred Lewis: c/o Giants; 2/2; 10 days
(signed and personalized, great guy!)

Pat Neshek: c/o Twins; 4/4; 12 days
great signer, I didn't think I'd get this one back for a long time since I accidentally sent to the team, not his website address

8/17
Jaquin Inglesias; c/o Bears; 3/3; 10 days
Great signer, fast return

Terry Bradhshaw c/o fan club 2/2 - was excited until I learned he ghost signs

I'm going to wait until end of month and do a massive scan, do you all know of a good website I can load photos onto (since I need a url, can't just load from cpu)

PicOnPage.jpg

Back