blaster bustin, picture driven this time

ended up 3 cards short of the Gold Parallel set...terrible
ended up with 2 of the Heritage sets, listed one this morning, has 13 views, so that's quite a few
ended up 3 cards short of the 32 card base relic lot, same as what I was before the final 60
only got 2 GOLD hits, should have gotten at least 5 per odds

haven't started to do the Venues or Games sets, ive listed each twice now and both times Venues have gotten an opening bid of $4.99...I have 6 before starting these, so I should end up around 10 sets with a ton of extras...had 7 sets of Games, not sure how many Hilary Knight I already had, but I think I only got 1 or 2 today, so I could end up short on those

have a fair amount of autos that aren't already listed by me so ill have to make listings for those, got a couple medal relics and multicolor relics, so those should sell, but its going to take quite a bit to get me even on these...

probably only have 2-3 more bronze sets, and 1-2 silver sets, because a couple cards ill be short on them, not like they've got bids, and I probably have 170 or so base sets and a total of 0 offers..

those nice pulls don't make a Gracie Gold auto that I have been wanting since January that I can buy for less than 1/16 of what this stuff cost me...

going to be a long slow flip...know anyone that wants 175 base sets?...

only going to be able to make 0 Silver sets, 1 card short

did make 6 more Games Sets (have 22 of one AFTER making 13 total sets)
did make 7 more Arena set (so that's 14 total and I think the max I had of an extra was 8)

I guess tomorrow ill find out what the bronze lines up as and make listings for the 'new' stuff for Saturday, when I recycle...right now sitting at 70 Olympic cards with bids, so I just need that to happen again on the relist, then get a BIN/BO promo so I can list the bronze at $0.99 BIN/BO because I have 30 of some and I wont be able to make sets...

at least next Saturday ill expect a $200 Olympic sales target, right now im looking at just under $100 for tomorrow...

thus far ive recovered $701, so really $630 after fees, so at best ill be looking at $1000 by next Saturday, only leaves me DOWN $1500 on these...which if I could sell some sets id be golden...while mine have been up 2 sets have sold for MORE than my asking price

Back